A BRIEF OVERVIEW
MODULAR GANTRY SYSTEMS
FLT’S MODULAR GANTRY SYSTEMS SERVE A VARIETY OF INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS WITH HIGH PRECISION, RELIABILITY AND CONSISTENCY.
Our modular components are designed to work great in a single-axis system as well as in combination to create multi-axis systems. Systems begin with a base unit, composed of a linear axis with moveable carriages, and are built to serve customer needs, adding additional axes, grippers and rotation units.
All components are modular, allowing the highest flexibility making it possible to find the best solutions for heavy loads, long travel distances, and small workspaces.
FLT gantry systems provide the perfect fit for many applications, including machine load and unload, processing centers, and parts transfer as well as transporting fixtures, tools and processing systems. Gantry configurations can accommodate most any need:
- Sizes for loads up to 3000 kg
- With or without controls
- In standalone solutions or inline integration
- Dependent on type and load:
- Horizontal travel paths over 100 m and vertical strokes up to 3 m
- Speed and acceleration:
- horizontally up to 4.5 m/s and 6 m/s²
- vertically up to 2 m/s and 4 m/s²