THE HISTORY OF FLT
FIBRO LAEPPLE TECHNOLOGY is part of the LAEPPLE Group, an international, renowned supplier of pressed parts, shell components, standard parts and rotary tables, as well as automation solutions that provide its customers with innovative solutions of the highest quality. The history of the LAEPPLE group dates back to 1919, when August Läpple founded the company, starting out as a small locksmith workshop.
Automation and plant engineering have been an integral part of the company’s activities since the 1950s. The goal has always been to connect industrial plants in the most efficient way possible, while focusing on optimal cycle times and an increase in production.
The competence of the LAEPPLE Group has developed into a firm pillar of the company and in 2011 was merged with FIBRO LAEPPLE TECHNOLOGY (FLT). Since then, the automation competence of the LAEPPLE Group has been offered globally.
Currently, around 250 employees are responsible for the further development and improvement of our products. Clever solutions of the highest quality have always been our first priority, and will continue to be what we strive to achieve.